About Boston Memorial Weekend Pier Pressure White Party Cruise
VIP Nightlife & Boston Nightlife Presents…
Pier Pressure™ White Party Cruise
“Everyone’s Doing it!”
2 Floors of Music
1 Amazing Yacht Party!
with the Sounds by World Class House Music & Open Format DJs:
Headling: DJ Big O | DJ Sensation
Join us on the Pier Pressure White Party Cruise: Memorial Sunday Night! Sunday, May 27th 2018, and Prepare for the ultimate yacht party cruise!
Top Ten Reasons Why ‘Pier Pressure™ is the #1 Party this Memorial Weekend:
– This is the biggest Yacht Party on the East Coast this Memorial Sunday Night!
– An All Star Line-up of Boston’s Top DJs
– Exclusive VIP AREA w/ Special view of the dance floor
– Check out some of the most gorgeous views of Boston Skyline
– 3 Hour Cruise / 4 Hour Party from 11:00 pm to 2:45 am
– 500+ Party Goers having the time of their lives!
– The most unique party during the holiday weekend
– Luxury cruise without leaving Boston Harbor
– Boston’s hottest party people
– Massive party and still plenty of ‘breathing room’ to dance your face off
Don’t be a land lover this Memorial Weekend! Get your significant other and/or your entourage of friends, and escape to biggest and best party this Memorial Day!
DRESS CODE: everyone must wear WHITE!
This isn’t like any other cruise or event. Entertainment Cruises & Boston Nightlife’s mission is to make sure our ‘Pier Pressure’ Yacht Party is a perfect one for you and all your friends. Join us on the ultimate Party Cruise! Call us today if you have any questions or need assistance: 617.933.6444.
Check-in: 10:30 PM
VIP Boarding: 11:00 PM
GA Boarding: 11:10 PM
Cruise Time: 11:45 PM – 2:45 AM.
Spirit of Boston | 200 Seaport Blvd | 21+ Event
Golden Ticket: General Admission – to 3 Decks including the Top Deck.
Platinum VIP Ticket: Priority boarding with access with All Access to 4 Decks, VIP 3rd Deck will include 1st come 1st Serve to open seating with tables overlooking the Main dance floor on the 2nd Deck, Upgraded Glow Party Favors, and a commemorative captains hat.
STRICT DRESS CODE will be enforced: Cocktail Attire is reccommended. Everyone MUST wear white. Nice non-holey Jeans ok w/ white top. No plain white T-shirts. No Ball Caps. Fidora’s ok. Men should wear a button down shirt, sports coats are recommended.
:: All Sales are final. NO Refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.