About Boston St. Patrick’s Weekend Pier Pressure Green Electric Party Cruise - The Spirit of Boston
Boston Nightlife Presents…
St. Patrick’s Weekend
Pier Pressure™ Green Electric
“Everyone’s Doing it!”
2 Floors of Music
1 Amazing Yacht Party!
with the Sounds by World Class House Music & Open Format DJs:
Headling: DJ Big O | DJ Sensation
Join us on the Pier Pressure White Party Cruise: Memorial Sunday Night! Saturday, March 18th, 2017, and Prepare for the ultimate yacht party cruise!
Top Ten Reasons to join Pier Pressure™ Green Electric:
– This is the biggest Yacht Party on the East Coast on St. Patrick’s Day Weekend!
– An All Star Line-up of Boston’s Top DJs
– Exclusive VIP AREA w/ Special view of the dance floor
– Check out some of the most gorgeous views of Boston Skyline
– 3 Hour Cruise / 4 Hour Party from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am
– 500+ Party Goers having the time of their lives!
– The most unique party during the holiday weekend
– Luxury cruise without leaving Boston Harbor
– Boston’s hottest party people
– Massive party and still plenty of ‘breathing room’ to dance your face off
Don’t be a land lover this St. Paddy’s Day! Get your significant other and/or your entourage of friends, and escape to biggest and best party this St. Patrick’s Day Weekend!
DRESS CODE: everyone must wear GREEN!
This isn’t like any other cruise or event. Entertainment Cruises & Boston Nightlife’s mission is to make sure our ‘Pier Pressure’ Yacht Party is a perfect one for you and all your friends. Join us on the ultimate Party Cruise! Call us today if you have any questions or need assistance: 617.933.6444.
Check-in: 9:30 PM
VIP Boarding: 10:00 PM
GA Boarding: 10:15 PM
Cruise Time: 11:00 PM – 2:00 AM.
Spirit of Boston | 200 Seaport Blvd | 21+ Event
Golden Ticket: General Admission – to 3 Decks including the Top Deck.
Platinum VIP Ticket: Priority boarding with access with All Access to 4 Decks, VIP 3rd Deck will include 1st come 1st Serve to open seating with tables overlooking the Main dance floor on the 2nd Deck, Upgraded Glow Party Favors, and a commemorative captains hat.
STRICT DRESS CODE will be enforced: Everyone MUST wear Green; Jeans ok w/ green top
:: All Sales are final. NO Refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.