New Year’s Eve is probably one of the most festive holidays to celebrate throughout the year. This great holiday marks the end of one year and the start of a new one. Whether you’re throwing a party to celebrate the holiday or just spending the time with friends, you definitely need some great drinks. Celebrate your New Year’s Eve with one of these great New Year’s Eve drink recipes and enjoy something new for the night. No matter what drink you like, we have got something for you. Check out our New Year’s Eve drink recipes and raise your glasses to the New Year!
Champagne Punch Bellini
This New Year’s Eve drink recipe combines two great drinks into one for the perfect New Year’s drink. Throw in your favorite fruit and sorbet and take your champagne to the next level. This is one of the New Year’s Eve drink recipes that leaves it all up to your imagination. The recipe below suggests to use raspberries, but feel free to substitute with any other fruits. Get this New Year’s drink recipe below and cheers to the New Year with a fruity bubbly drink!
- 1 (750ml) bottle champagne, sparkling wine, or prosecco
- 1/2 cup raspberry sorbet (or your favorite flavor sorbet)
- Fresh raspberries (or your favorite fruit)
- Place 1 tablespoon scoops of sorbet in the bottom of a champagne flute.
- Fill with champagne and top with a fresh berry. Serve immediately.
Peach Champagne Cocktails
Another one of our New Year’s Eve drink recipes calls for some more champagne and sorbet! This New Year’s drink creates a beautiful orange drink that’s both festive looking and delicious! Combine peach sorbet with champagne to create the delicious peach champagne cocktail and raise your glass to the New Year. The recipe even calls for some cognac for an added extra twist. Check out the recipe below and serve up this drink for the New Year!
- 1/4 cup sugar, to rim glasses
- 1-pint peach sorbet
- 1 1/2 shots Triple Sec
- 1/2 shot cognac
- Chilled champagne or sparkling wine, to fill blender, 2/3 bottle
- Raspberries and 4 springs mint, optional garnish
- Dip the glass rims in water and then the sugar.
- In a blender, combine all above ingredients and pulse until smooth.
- Pour and enjoy, garnishing with mint and/or raspberries if desired.
Strawberry Lime Champagne Cocktails
The strawberry lime champagne cocktail is definitely one of the New Year’s Eve drink recipes that you just have to try. The strawberry and lime garnish create a festive looking drink that’s perfect for any New Year’s party. Combine fresh strawberry purée with champagne and enjoy this sweet champagne cocktail to celebrate your New Year’s Eve! Check out the recipe below and serve up this great drink to end off the year with friends!
- 3 tablespoons fresh strawberry purée
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup pink champagne prosecco or other sparkling wine, well chilled, or regular
- Additional strawberries lime wedges and mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Mix the strawberry purée with the lime juice and pour it into a champagne flute.
- Carefully top with the champagne and garnish before serving immediately.